- Minimum bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Engineering / Information Systems or other relevant fields at reputable universities.
- Have at least 1 year working experience as a data engineer.
- Have knowledge and experience regarding requirements gathering, banking industry and project development.
- Have knowledge of ETL Tools (DataStage, SSIS, Talend, etc.) and Data Management (change data capture, Data Archive and Master Data).
- Having knowledge in SQL Query, PL / SQL, View Development in Oracle or SQL Server Database.
- Having knowledge of Conceptual Data Model, Logical Data Model, and Physcal Data Model.
- Having knowledge about Data Management, Datawarehouse / Data Mart, or Data Quality / Governance Process.
- Have knowledge of Big Data (Python, Spark, Kafka, NoSQL, Hadoop, etc.).