- Minimum bachelor degree in Computer Science / Information Engineering / Information Systems or other relevant fields at reputable universities.
- Have the ability and experience to develop applications using Java or .net.
- Having experience as a software engineer or as a front-end or back-end developer by using a framework that is common today.
- Has experience as a back-end developer such as application integration or data integration.
- Have an understanding and experience with OCR & Java, OOP Concepts (Java, .net, etc.).
- Having experience in Omni-channel integration.
- Have understanding and experience in developing APIs or Microservices.
- Having skills in troubleshooting.