- Minimum bachelor Computer Science, Information Management, or other relevant fields at well-known universities
- Having experience as a Project Manager minimum for 3 years
- Experienced in IT projects, especially projects related to banking or other financial institutions
- Can cooperate with various other work units, among others, IT Development, IT Infrastructure, Business Units, Operations, Risk and Compliance
- Have good communication skills and can be part of the team
Job Description :
- Carry out project management to ensure that all projects can be executed and implemented in accordance with the project scope, time line and budget which are made with good quality.
- Ensure smooth communication related to project progress, risks and issues with related stakeholders, including the steering committee, operating committee and the relevant parties.
- Oversee the project organization portfolio including project governance, change management, training, administration and finance.
- Provide input and monitor the progress of the project and make reports on project status.
- Define and update the process of project management, standardization and IT project governance.